Italian guitarist Eleonora Perretta performs a concert with repertoire by Domenico Scarlatti (1685-1757), Agustín Barrios Mangoré (1885–1944), and Isaac Albéniz (1860-1909). This comes via the Siccas Guitars and their YouTube channel. Fantastic playing by Perretta with excellent rhythmic drive, clear articulations, and some brilliant ornamentation. Great to find new players so looking forward to hearing more from Perretta in the future.
- 00:00 Sonata K 178 by Domenico Scarlatti on a 2020 Andreas Kirmse
- 02:54 Sonata K 213 by D. Scarlatti on a 1924 R. J. Weissgerber
- 09:30 Sonata K 1 by Domenico Scarlatti on a 2021 Rafal Turkowiak
- 12:40 Prelude in C minor by Agustin Barrios on a 2021 Gerhard J. Oldiges
- 15:05 Eleonora Perretta plays Sevilla by Isaac Albeniz on a 2021 Dietmar Heubner