Classical guitar virtuoso Tariq Harb had a surprising major in college: finance. The Jordanian-born musician moved to Canada in 1999 to study at Concordia University. But after a few years in the financial sector, he found himself deeply unfulfilled. He decided to go back to the thing he loved when he was younger — music. Only he didn’t pick up the violin, the instrument he knew well. He picked up the classical guitar.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE via Tariq Harb plays guitar at TEDGlobal 2013 | TED Blog.
- Marcin Dylla plays The Sonata of Loneliness by Pēteris Vasks
- Review: Prolog by Classical Guitar Connection
- Jarring Sounds Play Henry Purcell
- Review: Daniel Lippel – Sonata by Andrew Violette
- Adrian Verdejo plays In a Room by Sharman
- Eliminate the Hard Parts: Editing the Score
- Vintage John Williams Talks and Plays Weiss
- Scott Morris Lesson on Barring Technique
- Yo-Yo Ma 9 opinions on performance and career
- Victoria Guitar Trio plays Temporal Waves by Nobles