Classical guitar virtuoso Tariq Harb had a surprising major in college: finance. The Jordanian-born musician moved to Canada in 1999 to study at Concordia University. But after a few years in the financial sector, he found himself deeply unfulfilled. He decided to go back to the thing he loved when he was younger — music. Only he didn’t pick up the violin, the instrument he knew well. He picked up the classical guitar.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE via Tariq Harb plays guitar at TEDGlobal 2013 | TED Blog.
- Adrian Verdejo plays In a Room by Sharman
- Eliminate the Hard Parts: Editing the Score
- Vintage John Williams Talks and Plays Weiss
- Scott Morris Lesson on Barring Technique
- Yo-Yo Ma 9 opinions on performance and career
- Victoria Guitar Trio plays Temporal Waves by Nobles
- New Release & Interview with Alan Rinehart
- Leo Brouwer – Late 1960 – Early 70s
- Katona Twins at Wimbledon + Interview with Zoltan Katona
- Marcin Dylla plays Folia Variations by Ponce