Easy Christmas Songs for Guitar – Solo Fingerstyle Arrangements with Lyrics & Chords. PDF sheet music or tab for fingerstyle or classical guitar. Comes with both a notation edition with left hand fingering and a separate tab edition. PDF or hardcopy, some left hand fingering.
About This Collection – Easy Level: Melody + Bass Notes + Common Chord Shapes. These are basically just the melody with the bass note of the chords added and a few added chords here and there. These easy Christmas arrangements are for late-beginner or intermediate guitarists looking for sight-readable songs for the holiday season. I’ve added the lyrics and chords to make them as useful as possible in group or family settings if singing occurs. More advanced guitarists may wish to improvise or work-out intros and extra accompaniment. Otherwise, the arrangements are simple melodies plus bass notes and some filling out of common first position chords.
Buy the Complete Set (Volumes 1-4)
- PDF Download: Easy Christmas Songs for Guitar Volume 1-4 Complete
- Hardcopies: Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, and more local stores.
Individual Volumes in PDF
YouTube Links and List of Songs
- Volume 1 – O Come, O Come Emmanuel; Away in a Manger; Good King Wenceslas; We Three Kings of Orient Are; We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Volume 2 – Deck the Hall, God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman, I Saw Three Ships, The Holly and the Ivy, Silent Night.
- Volume 3 – The First Noël, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, It Came Upon the Midnight Clear, Jingle Bells, O Come, All Ye Faithful.
- Volume 4 – All Through the Night; Joy to the World; O Christmas Tree (O Tannenbaum); Angels we Have Heard on High; O Little Town of Bethlehem.