Italian guitarist Gian Marco Ciampa plays a programme of music including Villa-Lobos, Tarrega, Barrios, and Domeniconi for Su:ggestiva – musica pura per luoghi straordinari. This comes via the MArte Channel on their YouTube and filmed at the Tombe di via Latina, the archeological park in Rome inside the old Tombs from Ancient Rome. Nice playing throughout and great location shots in the film. Enjoy!
- Heitor Villa-Lobos – Mazurka Choro
- Francisco Tarrega – Adelita
- Francisco Tarrega – Lagrima
- Agustin Barrios – Choro de saudade
- Carlo Domeniconi – Toccata in Blue