Q&A Lesson: Practicing Music and Reaching Higher Levels on guitar or any instrument. Thanks to all my Patreon supporters that submitted questions. You can also visit my Support Page.
Times & Questions
- 0:55 – Reaching Higher Levels (Ralph)
- 4:52 – Studying other genres of music (John)
- 8:35 – Repertoire Maintenance and Practice (Ernesto/Hayes)
- 13:58 – How to approach a new piece (Karen)
- 17:58 – Recording your practice to learn (Walt)
Here are some extra resources related to the questions
- How to Practice Music and Organize Your Practice Session
- Lesson: Practicing Difficult Passages in Music
- Practicing Technique Through Your Repertoire
- Accomplish Small Goals and Feel Positive When Practicing
- The Gap Between Good Taste and Being Able to Do Good Work
- McAllister Vlog Lessons: Work through adversity
Here’s the YouTube video link if you want to watch it there.
Can one use a 3/4 size guitar as a orchestra guitarist
What do you mean by “orchestra guitarist”? Do you mean playing in a guitar orchestra, with an orchestra, or just playing concerts?