Raphaël Feuillâtre gives a beautiful full concert via the Cleveland Classical Guitar Society and their YouTube Channel. Wonderful playing throughout with some excellent Baroque repertoire to start us off. Love hearing the flowing Weiss after that intense Bach.
- Sinfonia from Partita No. 2 in C minor, BWV 826 by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) arr. Tristan Manoukian (D minor)
- Sonata V in G-dur by Sylvius Leopold Weiss (1687-1750) arr. Roman Viazovskiy. Prelude, Allemande, Courante, Sarabande, Gigue.
- Eli’s Portrait, Caterete (from Suite Brasileira 4) by Sérgio Assad (b. 1952)
- Prelude No. 5 “Homenagem ao Vida Social” from Five Preludes by Heitor Villa-Lobos (1887-1959)
- Prelude for the Left Hand, Op. 9 by Alexander Scriabin (1872-1915) arr. Antoine Fougeray
- Prélude No. 5 in G minor, Op. 23 by Sergei Rachmaninoff (1873-1943) arr. Antoine Fougeray
- Triaela Roland Dyens (1955-2016)