This is a very popular book among my students and myself. The arrangements are great and perfect for intermediate students and for gigs too. The book includes notation and tablature (TAB) and are not often more than two pages per song. The simplicity of the arrangements yet full sound once realized is what I like best. Are these the very best arrangements? Well, depends what you are looking for, they are perfect for students and gigs but I suppose a bit minimal for stage performances and pros. They are fun though… Songs include: All My Loving * And I Love Her * Can’t Buy Me Love * Fool on the Hill * From a Window * Hey Jude * If I Fell * Let It Be * Michelle * Norwegian Wood * Ob la Di * Ticket to Ride * Yesterday * and more.
Best Beatles Book I’ve Found
- The Beatles for Classical Guitar (Notation & TAB) – early intermediate to late intermediate, highly recommended. Links to Amazon.
More Beatles Arrangements, Sheet Music, TAB for Guitar
- Easy Beatles Arrangements for Classical Guitar (Notes + TAB) – Recommended. These are significantly easier than the above book but are still very full sounding.
- Beatles for Classical Guitar: Guitar Solo (Beekman) – These are more difficult but they sound good. Notation only.
- The Beatles Book for Classical Guitar, Kids Edition (Easy) – 15 hits in notation and tab. I haven’t actually played these but let me know if it’s good.
- John Lennon for Classical Guitar (Beekman) – 15 songs in notation and tab. I bet these are good, I haven’t tried it but Beekman is solid.