Q&A Lesson: Classical Guitar Technique. Thanks to all my Patreon supporters that submitted questions. You can also visit my Support Page.
Times & Questions
- 1:07 – Maintaining Left Hand Thumb and Posture Positions (Donna/Patti)
- 5:03 – Right Hand Finger Independence (Laurina)
- 8:23 – Tight Left Hand Fingerings (Winifried)
- 10:50 – Switching to Various Guitars (Steven)
- 13:38 – String Damping (Junko/David)
- 19:34 – Favourite Exercises for the LH (John)
- 24:44 – Right Hand Pinky (c) (Phillipe)
- 27:06 – LH Strain in First Position (Ben)
Additional Material Mentioned in the Video
Thank you so much! I have recently (the last 6 months) started playing seriously again, and even though I am at a somewhat advanced (Grade 8 or so) level, through watching this video I realized that you never outgrow the need for a teacher to adjust and tweak your playing as you get better.
Thanks for all of this.
Regarding posture… yoga helps!