Exploring the Fretboard No.41-44: Single String Exercises on the 6th String from my book Exploring the Fretboard: 100 Exercises for Intermediate Guitar. PDF sheet music with notation, left hand fingering, and video lessons. This book offers students a set amount of ordered material and a variety of ways to investigate the fretboard. It has been designed as an exploratory primer before further and more comprehensive study.
Remember to say the note names out loud. Practice only one exercise at a time for 2-3 minutes a day. Repeat the exercise for a few days even if you can play it first try.
- 0:00 – Intro and Advice
- 1:31 – Exercise No.41, E Major, Triad
- 3:34 – Exercise No.42, Ab Flat Major
- 6:00 – Exercise No.43, Comparing 1st to 13th
- 8:41 – Exercise No.44, Triad Comparison
- 10:21 – Concluding the Single String Section
Here is the YouTube link if you want to watch it there.