Moran Wasser plays the Prélude from Cello Suite No.6, BWV 1012 by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) on an 11 String Guitar. This comes via his YouTube channel. Just add more strings. Going from a cello work for 4 strings to an 11 string guitar is quite the arrangement but always interesting to hear the harmonic possibilities. Wasser has a number of other composers and works on his YouTube that worth checking out if you need inspiration for a new instrument! I would love to tackle some Weiss on this. Wait for his extravagant cadenzas/flourishes later on, not sure I’m 100% on board but he goes for it so thumbs up to him.
Sheet Music for Bach on the site
- Bach: Air ‘On the G String’ for Easy Guitar, Gr.4, Notes & TAB
- Bach: Bouree from BWV 996, Gr. 6, Free Sheet Music or TAB
- Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring, Gr.4, Free Sheet Music or TAB
- Bach / Petzold: Minuet in G, Anh.114, Gr.4, Notation or TAB
- Bach: Prelude in D minor, BWV 999, Gr.7, Free Sheet Music or TAB
- Bach: Prelude from Cello Suite BWV 1007, Gr.7, Editorial Free Sheet Music or TAB
- Bach: Cello Suite No. 1 BWV 1007, Free non-editorial edition
- Bach: Prelude in E Major, Lute Suite BWV1006a – Free Unfingered, Fingered, or Tab edition.