Late-Beginner Collection for Classical Guitar. Free PDF sheet music with video lessons of 18 classical guitar works for the late-beginner to early-intermediate level. Collected as a repertoire supplement for Classical Guitar Method Volume 1 & 2. Designed for double sided printing. 25 pages.
Download my Free PDF Sheet Music Edition
This book provides additional repertoire for students to enjoy and practice while completing my Method Book Volume 1 and Volume 2 or for general enjoyment and reading. Studying these extra pieces will help solidify the knowledge gained in the method books and better prepare students for my graded repertoire series.
Late-Beginner is a very flexible term and some students will consider these to be early-intermediate works. Regardless of labels, all students can enjoy these relatively uncomplicated compositions.
If you enjoy this free collection please consider supporting the site.
Video Performances and Lessons
- Leccion No.1 by Cano, Mid-Beginner Free
- Study on E and Variation by Mertz, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Tutu Maramba (Brazil), Mid-Beginner Free
- The Irish Washerwoman, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Django Swing, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Prelude in A Minor, Op.59 by Carcassi, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Arpèges de Trois Notes by Carulli, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Easy Pieces No.1 by Pratten, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Easy Pieces No.2 by Pratten, Mid-Beginner, Free
- O’Carolan’s Cap Melody, Mid-Beginner, Free
- Sellingers Round (Anonymous), Late-Beginner, Free
- Leccion 48, Book 1 by Sagreras, Late-Beginner, Free
- Leccion 61, Book 1 by Sagreras, Late-Beginner, Free
- Allegretto in C, Op.59 by Carcassi, Late-Beginner, Free
- Andante in C, No.2, Op.241 by Carulli, Late-Beginner, Free
- Waltz in C Major, Op.59 by Carcassi, Late-Beginner, Free
- Lecon 13 by Bosch, Late-Beginner, Free
- Estudio Ritmico, Late-Beginner, Free
Promotional Cover (the actual cover is plain text for printing). Artwork: Jeune Espagnole jouant de la guitare by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841–1919).
This series is right at my level and I’ve really enjoyed following along. Thanks so much.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate these resources and will be buying more of your materials as I make the necessary progress.
Thank you very much for this addition !
Looking forward to completing Vol 1 and very pleased to have new material before moving to your Volume 2 Method Book.
Lovely selection! So generous of you Bradford! Thank you!
A nice beginner collection within our ability. I was saving each work individually when you released them but having them all together in one volume makes it much easier to use than looking for individual PDFs on my tablet. And doing all this for free. I have purchased both your Volume 2 Method Book and your large volume of technique exercises (both well worth the money) but that has been dwarfed by the amount of free written and video instruction you provide. Thanks so much.
This is perfect! And your recorded lessons always uplifting! Many thanks. Virginia