On this page I’ve listed classical guitar duets from this site as well as linked out to other sites. Also keep an eye on my sheet music page as I’m currently making more duets for free and for purchase. I’ll also try to update this page as I find more free duets online.
Free Guitar Duets from Here:
- Beginner Duets from my free Method Book Vol.1
- Get the Free PDF Method with the below duets: Classical Guitar Method – Vol I
- First Duets: Welcome Natasha, Nocturne, Ode to Joy, Jazz Cat
- Duets: Waltz by Czerny, Minuet by Wilton, Morning by Diabelli
- Duets: Minuet by Hook, Flow Gently, Sweet Afton
- Duets: The Skye Boat Song, Capriccio by Logy
- Duet: Minuet in G by Petzold, Minuet by Krieger
Premium Duets from Here
- Anonymous: La Rossignol – Renaissance, Early-Intermediate, 2 guitar, notation
- Anonymous: Lesson for Two Lutes – Renaissance, Easy/Intermediate, 2 guitars, notation
- Robinson: Plaine Song for Two Lutes – Renaissance, Intermediate, 2 guitars, notation
- Robinson: Toy for Two Lutes – Renaissance, Early-intermediate, 2 guitars, notation
- Classical Guitar Method Vol II, Notation, Video Lessons, 89 pages, PDF
- Duet Videos (below links go to YouTube):
- Duets in C: Menuet by Rameau, Morning Has Broken
- Duets in A minor: Romance by Küffner, Star of County Down
- Duet in G: Andante by Carulli
- Duet in E minor: Erster Verlust by Schumann
- Duet in D: La Petit Rien by Couperin
- Duets in A: Menuet by Handel, Bound for South Australia
- Duet in E: Gavotte by Corelli
- Duet in F: Prelude by Gottfried
- Duet in D minor: Riguadon by Rameau
- Bb Major and Bourrée by Telemann (Duet)
- Minuet by Ludovico Roncalli (1654–1713)
- El Not de la Mare
- Canaries or the Hay & Captain O’Kane
Premium Duets from Amazon
- Easy Classical Guitar Duets (Duncan), Easy arrangements for beginner-early-intermediate
- Antoine de Lohyer (1768-1852) – Guitar Duos, Late-Intermediate-Advanced
- Haydn String Quartets- Arranged by Francois de Fossa, Various Levels, Intermediate-Advanced
- Piazzolla: Tango Suite, Modern, Tango, Advanced
- Spanish Music for Two Guitars By Kacha Metreveli, a bit cliché and not authentic but perfect for students or teacher-student, intermediate
- Tedesco: Les Guitares bien tempérées, Op. 199 (24 preludes and fugues in all 24 major and minor keys) – Amazing, late-intermediate to advanced
- Guitaromanie vol 1 (Yates) – Carulli arrangements of Beethoven, Haydn, Mozart and Rossini – Various levels but Late-Intermediate
Free Duets from the web:
Carulli, Ferdinando (From: imslp.org):
Le Réveille-Matin (The Alarm Clock). Arranged for guitar duet from the harpsichord original (in F).
Les Papillons (The Butterflies). Arranged for guitar duet from the harpsichord original.
Les Petits Moulins (The Little Windmills). Arranged for guitar duet from the harpsichord original.
Les Bergeries – (The Sheep-folds or Pastorale). Arranged for two guitars from the harpsichord original.
Les Moissoneurs (The Reapers ). Arranged for guitar duet from the harpsichord original.
Le Dodo, ou l’amour au Berceau. Arranged for guitar duet from the harpsichord original
Les Barricades Mystérieuses. Arranged for two guitars from the harpsichord original
A Lesson for Two Lutes
The Frog Galliard
Romance Sans Paroles Opus 17 No. 3
Sonata L.428 originally for harpsichord.